توزيع الأصول وأدارة المحافظ الاستثمارية
For each client, we initially develop a target asset allocation that it is tailored to the client’s specific financial situation. We then implement an investment program consistent with that target allocation, selecting securities that, in our fiduciary capacity, we deem to be in the client’s best interests.
Al Nefaie brings special expertise in the areas of financial assets (Sukuk and public equities) as well as alternative investments, particularly real estate and private equity. Where suitable, we research special opportunities in these sectors.
Our Investment Process
Our Investment Approach
- Total return approach considers client’s unique needs, risk appetite, investment time horizon and liquidity requirements.
- Total portfolio risk management on capital preservation.
- Structured and consistent investment approach with ongoing consultation with client.
- Segregated account with transparent reporting.
- Regular and ad-hoc portfolio review.
- Direct access to portfolio specialist.
Portfolio Selection / Investors’ Profiling
Example of a Growth Portfolio
The customer portfolio should contain asset types that provide a range of risk-return characteristics.
To categorize the asset types in a simpler way, Al Nefaie offers two types of holdings for its customers:
- Asset classes include equity, fixed income and cash
- Comparatively more liquid and lower risk investments
- Delivered through best in class regional direct equities, Sukuks and Sharia compliant funds
- More sophisticated investment products that have a higher risk/return profile and are lower on liquidity
- Include PE funds, Structured Products, RE funds etc